Saturday, May 20, 2006
Eurovision
As a keen young European, I feel it my duty to have a good blog about the institution that is The Eurovision Song Contest. I'll be blogging through the night (with maybe a small break to go to the local funfair that's in town), to ensure that you, my devoted audience can be kept up to date with Europes premier cultural event of 2006.
8.05 Ah! The Campness begins!
8.09 "You're my lover! Under covers!" What wordsmithery!
Every 5 minutes "amazing!"
I voted! Romania and Croatia - partly because Romania is going to join the EU next year, and needs all the help it can get.
22.13 The Results! Slovenia - Hmm - political voting!
22.17 Oh dear- I do hope Finland doesn't win - Lordi are quite ghastly, and not at all eurovisiony
22.24 Balkan Foxtrot - all the Balkans give votes to their neighbours - nice
22.27 Go Ireland - take that Moldova!
22.38 Ukraine making up for the Fuel spat with Russia by giving it 12 points
22.50 Anyone been to Helsinki before? What's it like this time of year?
22.03 I guess that Lordi are kind of in keeping with the Eurovision 'camp+costumes' thing
Buenos Noches Amigos! Botherer Blog talks about Lordi here. In the meantime, I'm just the sort of tipsy that Gin makes one. I'm going to say a rosary and then off to the land of nod.
Technorati Tag:Eurovision
8.05 Ah! The Campness begins!
8.09 "You're my lover! Under covers!" What wordsmithery!
Every 5 minutes "amazing!"
I voted! Romania and Croatia - partly because Romania is going to join the EU next year, and needs all the help it can get.
22.13 The Results! Slovenia - Hmm - political voting!
22.17 Oh dear- I do hope Finland doesn't win - Lordi are quite ghastly, and not at all eurovisiony
22.24 Balkan Foxtrot - all the Balkans give votes to their neighbours - nice
22.27 Go Ireland - take that Moldova!
22.38 Ukraine making up for the Fuel spat with Russia by giving it 12 points
22.50 Anyone been to Helsinki before? What's it like this time of year?
22.03 I guess that Lordi are kind of in keeping with the Eurovision 'camp+costumes' thing
Buenos Noches Amigos! Botherer Blog talks about Lordi here. In the meantime, I'm just the sort of tipsy that Gin makes one. I'm going to say a rosary and then off to the land of nod.
Technorati Tag:Eurovision